Industry Leading Anti-Piracy Measures
1. Content owners, who may claim to possess exclusive words/names related to content of theirs, can receive, upon request, the word(s) being added to our automatic block list.
2. Verified content owners can receive access, upon request, to a "Copyright flagging" account, which provides them with ability to delete any type of unauthorized content immediately from public view.
3. User accounts of repeated infringers of copyrights will be deactivated permanently.
4. Direct & distinct contact information is to be published in our public who-is records.
5. The Anti-Piracy Action Program member, which provides active filtering system for Mobile content. AS videos imprinted with fingerprinting technology, are automatically detected and consequently blocked in our system. Hereby, Site strongly ices all content producers to take appropriate actions and perform investigation of this new technology to provide a very serious implementation considerations later on.
6. Prompt action and response to DMCA, which is compliant legally, recognizes the following – if you are not aware of the requirements, then make sure to use the checklist provided below to ensure full compliance of your notification, and as result avoid any delay possible:
i. Ensure to identify yourself as:
a: The real copyrighted work(s) owner, or else
b: The authorized person, who acts on owner's behalf in order to deal with allegedly infringed rights.
ii. Provide your valid contact information that includes your full real name, street address, as well as telephone number and email.
iii. Accurately identify the ORIGINAL SOURCE URL/s of the website or DVD/s of the copyrighted work, which is infringed as per your suspicion. In circumstances when a large amount of works is hosted at a single website, a representative list of all the hosted works is to be provided.
iv. Identify the material at our website through a specific URL, which you suspect to infringe your copyrighted personal work and which you require to be deactivated by the Site.
v. Ensure to declare that you have a good faith belief that the usage of the material in a manner, which was described in the complaint, is not authorized by copyright owner, its agents or the law itself.
vi. Make sure that the whole information provided in the notice is accurate. Bear in mind that there is a penalty of perjury being applied in such circumstance.
vii. According to 17 U.S.C. 512 (f) law, any person, who deliberately misrepresents the fact of infringement by a certain material or activity, is subject to specified liabilities.
viii. In case if you possess multiple links, make sure to list all of them down in a single email, because sending multipleы of notices within a short period of time may further result in total blockage by the system due to spam or abuse suspicions.
ix. Make sure to email the notice to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may use the form included below.